Adwiin-Music.com does NOT store any of the downloadable files on this website. The representive files are hosted on external third-party hosting sites. These sites are in none way affiliated to Adwiin-Music and therefore this site cannot be held responsible for it’s consequences. Visitors will be using these links at their own use and should delete downloaded files within 24/7 hours.
The provided media is strictly meant for promotional use ONLY and is provided by the artist or the label themselves. Adwiin-Music.com does not encourage the distribution/piracy of illegal music whatsoever.
However if you wish to report a copyright infringement, I do require you to do so by sending a proper notification. All notices should act in accordance with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. You are required to provide the following information by identifying yourself as either:
The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or a person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
- Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
- Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit Adwiin-Music to locate that material.
- Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
- Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
- Certify that the information that you have provided Adwiin-Music is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
- Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Requiries can be sent here.