Posted by: Adwiin on November 21 2014  |    18 Comments »

New track from Slaughterhouse entitled “Psychopath Killer” featuring Eminem and Yelawolf.

The song will appear on the upcoming double-disc compilation album Shady XV which is due November 24th!

Hit the jump for the full post!

18 responses to “New Music: Slaughterhouse – Psychopath Killer (Feat. Eminem & Yelawolf) (prod. by Just Blaze & Boi-1da)”

1. Primarily based on the settings configured in your school filters, some of the games listed here may not operate as intented.

2. Hello friends, how is everything, and what you wish for
    to say about this post, in my view its truly remarkable in favor of me.

3. I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your
    blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could
    connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

4. 亜鉛が足りないとどうなるのか?
    基礎体温、妊活、妊娠超初期症状や出産準備、葉酸で流産予防、ミネラルや鉄分の必要性や妊婦とお母さんの心配、子供との悩みを解決します。
    適度な運動と良質の睡眠。
    細胞の老化防止と妊娠可能なからだづくりに必須な栄養成分の要点を「抗酸化栄養素」、「大豆イソフラボン」、「体を温めて血行を促進する栄養素」、「葉酸」の4つにまとめてみました。
    妊活とは、子供が欲しいなと考えることから始まり、妊娠に向けて夫婦で話し合うこと、知識を取り入れ行動すること。
    妊活とは子供を授かるために正しく理解を得て、お母さんも赤ちゃんも元気に過ごせるための準備です。
    大切なミネラル分は何?

5. Awesome info!! When social media may we ping the person who wrote
    this article?

6. Kevin says:

Thanks , I have just been searching for info
    approximately this subject for a long time annd yours
    is the best I’ve found out till now. However, whyat concerning the bttom line?
    Are you certain in regards to the supply?

7. wiecej says:

Really no matter if someone doesn’t understand after that its up to other users that
    they will assist, so here it occurs.

8. Marquita says:

fantastic issues altogether, you juat received a brand new reader.

What could you suggest about your post that you imply made a few
    days in the past? Any positive?

9. Hey! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know
    how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone.
    I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.
    If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!

10. Very good post. I will be dealing with some of these issues as well..

11. Regina says:

These strategies become part of a SEO company’s site
    promo devices as well as create part and parcel of the search engine optimization services
    they supply.

12. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the
    internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about.

You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a
    signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

13. Psicólogo David Coma. Ley, responsável do livro Esposas Insaciáveis:
    Mulheres que Traem e também Homem que Amam Isso”, oferece uma explicação mais social. http://cst.uhd.edu.iq/academics/research-exhibition/college-of-science-and-technology-first-research-exhibition-18/

14. Adult film performer, dirigente and sex educator Jessica Drake said there are
    other challenges in the industry. http://888.pe.hu/profile.php?id=607

15. 新宿を歩いていたら買取ショップがあっていろんな新幹線のチケットとかを売っていた。
    Amazonギフト券も売ってるのかなと思って覗いてみたんだけど、意外なことにAmazonギフト券は売っていなかった。あんなにコンビニとかで売ってるギフト券なのにスゴい意外。
    阿波野さんにどうしてAmazonギフト券は売っていないのか聞いてみたところ、さすがなんでも知っているアキラ先輩はスラスラと教えてくれた。
    つまり、Amazonギフト券みたいな最近はやりのギフト券はビール券みたいな紙に印刷された商品券と違くて、台紙には価値はない。その代わりスクラッチして出てくるギフト券番号に価値がある。そのものはいらない。乱数だけあればいい。
    ただ紙の商品券は使えばもう使えなくなるが、ギフト券番号は使ったものなのか使っていないのかがわからない。コードが消えるわけではないから。
    だからチケット屋はそのギフト券の番号が使用済みなのか未使用なのかがわからない。だから買取対象外というわけ。
    なるほどアキラ先輩、キレっキレっでわかりやすかったぜ。

16. Ziai says:

Lolitas Art #2 shortI-Preteen Download Herehttp://click.tf/Rohz4oYiHFull 2600GB PTHC And lolita videohttp://bit.ly/2l8NVM8

17. I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both
    equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the
    head. The issue is something that too few folks are speaking
    intelligently about. I am very happy I came across this during my search
    for something concerning this.