[Updated NoDJ] Avery Storm x Rick Ross – Not Like My Girl

Posted by: Adwiin on April 17 2010  |    28 Comments »

Here’s a new song by Avery Storm and brought along the assist of Ricky Ross, this possibly
could be the debut single from his forthcoming debut album coming soon! Oh and the Runners
on the production details. Enjoy this.

PS: Updated with the tagless version.

DOWNLOAD: Avery Storm – Not Like My Girl (Feat. Rick Ross)

28 responses to “[Updated NoDJ] Avery Storm x Rick Ross – Not Like My Girl”

1. rv parts says:

Hi, i was just doing some browsing at work. Your Posts are Really Awesome! Where is Subscribe Button in this blog?

2. hey,do you know any good orthodontic treatment? my teeth are broken….

3. Lately, I didn’t give lots of consideration to giving comments on blog page reports and have left comments even much less. Reading through via your nice content, will help me to do so sometimes.

4. ixhvpsptcuqqambocisk, zaposlitev, zTjZoMK.

5. no xplode says:

For someone who has never used diet or weight loss pills, are there actually any at all that are effective and actually do work?

6. delo says:

tyzfeuhvnkcqajvcivq, delo, Mzmbysjt.

7. no xplode says:

Are drugs like ephedrine and vaspopro actually banned in all countries, or can you still order these online?

8. I seriously don’t think I could ever keep up with running a blog like yours! Nice job, I seriously would like to see you keep it up for a good long time.

9. the length of time perhaps you have been running a blog?

10. Though I found this particular write-up quite helpful, I couldn’t help but to ponder whether or not the data you utilized are legitimate. That statement seems rather unusual to me. Any thoughts whether or not it is actually true?

11. Though I found this particular blog post truly intriguing, I could not help but to question whether the data you used are legitimate. That statement seems quite odd to me. Any ideas whether it is actually correct?

12. Oh kittens yes. This is the exact reason I was born. To find you, my long lost blogger soul-mate.

13. lowridertj says:

Great readthank you. I will be back soon for sure.

14. Hi!, I am visiting your site for the second time to see more of your useful insights. I found this which I have thought about and simply had to com­ment a huge thank you for all your effort. Please continue the great work your doing!

15. I want tailor made wikipedia graphics created up, don’t you try this sort of structure perform by any opportunity?

16. 2x4basics says:

Save on the 2×4 Basics Workbench. Using the 2x4basics Flip Top BenchTable Picnic Table and Bench Sand and your 2x4s build a bench that also converts into a table.

17. i thought this was a really great post to read. i’ll check back for new posts by you!

18. halo reach says:

So the wait is over Halo Reach was finally released last month and Halo veterans have already got pretty efficient at playing the game but what if youre new to this Halo thingWeve been hearing how the Forge mode in Halo Reach.

19. Erroneously fashionable and recreation around scurvy misfortune

20. good day, I attempted to email you with regard to this post but can’t seem to reach you. Please web mail me when get a moment. Thanks.

21. You could also play cooking games online and other games for girls like makeover and dress up games.

22. I don’t normally comment on someones blog just for the sake of it (unlike other people who do it just to get attention) but I’m hoping that your post could lead other folks to turn this into an resourceful conversation.

23. Could you write another post about this topic simply because this post was a bit difficult to fully grasp?

24. Your website link you sent me came thru, thanks, but it appears to not be working, does anybody at all have a backup, or mirror source? Just something that works.

25. Amazing post. I have given away for myself exactly how flexile WP is, as a hosting political platform for your site. you literally have everything you require to bring out a website at your fingertips, through WordPress. thanks.